Sep 28, 2014

PIXIE HOLLOW PLEASE

This morning at church, the pastor was talking about Ephesians 2 (which is really good, thanks Paul!) and how as Christians we are God's temple, now that he adopted us into his family. That led me to start thinking about how we glorify God with our bodies (temples), which took me to pondering natural talents!
I wish mine was easy to find, like a fairy in Disney's Tinkerbell movies, where you just go through some sort of choosing process
Some people's natural talents are easy to spot but for a lot of people, like me, I have no idea! Which is unfortunate because I'd really like to be good at something. Something like:
  • Leadership
  • Public speaking
  • Dance 
  • Singing
  • Instruments
  • Calligraphy
  • Hospitality
  • Writing
  • Organization
  • Mentoring/Relationships
  • Acting
  • Learning languages
Fear not, you are a talented person who was made in God's image! If you have or haven't found yours, continue searching and doing what you are passionate about.
So, what are you amazing at? comment please :D thank you for your time! and what should i write about next?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am good at being me, which is generally strange.