Sep 17, 2014

PRAYER WALK, AVERT YOUR EYES!

Today I went on a prayer walk with my youth group :P it wasn't very successful, because when you try to have a serious conversation with a group of hormones (honestly) all they will talk about is Nicki Minaj. But after reading the paper we were supposed to be praying from and meditating about, I saw some really good verses! It was Matthew 6:9-13 and I encourage you to read those verses. Lol it might be kind of familiar to some of you ;) Even though I didn't really feel worthy to be praying "for other people to be saved like me", here are some things that I found and said hey! I'd like to start praying for that!
  •  Pray that even though this works is crazy, we should put our hope in Jesus, who will hold us steady. 
  • When God meets our needs, we would give thanks, because He is the center of everything
  •  To glorify God through actions, thoughts and words
  • Remember that people around you are people too, so ask God for relationships instead of quotas
 Sorry, that was kinda strange but I'm in a weird zone right now :P
Ok, now to the funny part! While we were at this park, there was a high school football game going on and you had to pay to enter, so we took a little trail through a bit of trees (by a sewer, I might add, it was NASTY) so we walked along, lalala, whatever, right? We turn around to come back, and this football player, bless his heart, he had to pee! He didn't have time to run to the restroom, so he did what any guy would do and went in the forest. My group was mostly girls so our leader was trying to yell to let him know we were there but he DIDN'T HEAR US and kept right on going! It was an awkward situation if I ever saw one... So anyways, he didn't hear us, we accepted our eyes and turned around again. When he was finished, all was well. We traveled back through the stinky first, and I think someone posted for him :D
Yup! That was my youth group today!
 Thanks for reading, and hopefully more posts are on the way. Please respond por favor and check out my bffs blog at http://saysomething12.blogspot.com/  ~follow and comment on her blog for me thanks love you bye!~

No comments: