Sep 14, 2014

Take 5 and...Action!

Hello!
I'm Brenna (and if you haven't noticed) I suck at blogging. I have somewhere around 4 other ones that I rarely look at. But since I moved away from most of my family and all of my friends, I decided I should give it another shot.
So buckle your seat belt and prepare for this hopefully-not-short-again ride!
I don't know who will read this at all but I guess you can hear my story anyways. I moved to Louisville from Lakewood roughly 2 months ago. I got culture shocked big time! I lived in the Northwest my whole life, and went to a steady youthgroup for a long time. My best friend and I even met in the toddler room at our church, (love you Julia <3) so going from that to not knowing anyone was a really big change. Since then, I've started school and become a part of a new church and made a few friends but I've been struggling spiritually. I met this really nice lady who runs the small group for my age and she talked about it with me and it really helped! (I can mention my struggle in another post if you'd like) Also, my girl Julia wrote a blogpost about her being God's princess that also encouraged me a ton.
Here's the link: http://saysomething12.blogspot.com/

Anyway, if you haven't been paying attention -which is completely understandable, I'm a bad blogger remember!- I will be talking about God a lot! I'm Christian, but I like to say I have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
So, yup! Thats the most recent me!
And honestly, I've got no idea of what this page will be about...at all. Maybe you'll get a laugh or two, maybe not, but you can be certain that I am trying my hardest
So here's to another beginning! My writing style is kind of confusing I guess, but bear with me, and hopefully I can get better at this whole bloggin' deal :) Thanks for reading and feedback in a certain comment box in a certain bottom of this page would be very much appreciated.
Yours Truly,
Brenna Mae

No comments: