WARNING!!!RANT AHEAD!!!
Ok, I have gotten a little help, by a few people. I made a button, blogged for almost nineteen days straight.
Brenna, you have to be original. Nobody wants to read what they have already read.And well, I suck at that. I guess this is kind of original, because nobody else blogs about how to Keep Calm and Lead On but...please excuse me for a moment of self-realization.
Every body does this. Every single person does this, but in their own heads. I'm sorry for boring you all. All the time with this whole thing. I need a lot a lot of help. Maybe a co-owner, who only blogs on Thursdays? Or a prompt writer? Does anybody want a job? I'll make a team? Sorry, the title and URL are already set, but I could really use a Layout and Design person.
Ok, sorry, not recruiting, I just really like this hobby, and I feel like I was into it!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For nineteen days! But then I lost it and it won't come back. Has anyone been in this place before? I really want to get back into this and I don't know how. What can I do to write original topics?
Funny story, I actually found a prompt writer, it was an online generator. You put in key words, of like what your blog is about, themes, ideas, whatever. And it takes your words, and puts them in a list of titles like this---
- 14 Things to Know about _________
- How To: _______
- A Study on __________
Yeah, it's pretty great. Anyway, I really do need some help. Thanks. If you read through this whole thing, or cheated to see how it would end, I've cooled off now.
Also, I get it. It's a hard knock life, and we I better make this floor shine like the top o' the Chrysler building before my backside does. Got any superb cleaning ideas?
Also, I get it. It's a hard knock life, and we I better make this floor shine like the top o' the Chrysler building before my backside does. Got any superb cleaning ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment