Jan 23, 2015

There You'll Find Me


There You'll Find Me
A Catholic story that takes place in and around Abbey glen, Ireland, by Jenny B. Jones.

So I got this book for Christmas along with another book (which I''m reviewing once I finish!) and I brought it along with me to Washington! Oh yeah, by the way I'm back in my own house now I read about half of it at a time on each flight. I really enjoyed it!
The main characters are Finley, a previously spoiled American exchange student and Beckett, the young Hollywood heart throb. They visit around Ireland together, following Finley's deceased brother's travel journal. As they go about their journey, a love story is created, but it's not just that. Finley's walk with God is taking some big detours. While going to a Catholic school and visiting an elderly woman in her last few months of life, Finley's life changes drastically. It kept me interested the whole time (even though I had nothing else to do...) I understood the characters thoughts like they were my own. I recommend this book! Make a note that I'm not Catholic, but I still really enjoyed it :)

COMING SOON~  SECOND CHANCE SUMMER BY MORGAN MATSON
QOTD:  Do you like any Christian fiction?


No comments: