Mar 28, 2015

Sing-A-Long Type of Day

Image result for singing disneyImage result for singing disneyImage result for singing disneyImage result for singing disneyImage result for singing disneyImage result for singing disney
As you probably know, I love love love Disney!!!! And sometimes, when you get the house to yourself for a couple of hours, you just need to call your best friend and sing together for a while.
There was a lot of this:

"OmG ThIs Is mY SOnG TUrrrN UP!!!!!!"



"DO YOU WANT TO BE TIMONE OR PUMBA AH MAN I WANTED TO BE SIMBA"

"THIS IS MY JAM GETTING MY POCAHONTAS ON RIGHT NOW"

"aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZzzzABENNNNYAAAAAAAAAAABABAGEEEEEEEEEZTSEEBABAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"oH WOw I haven't heard this song in so long"

"Do I know this song??I DO KNOW THIS SONG I LOVE THIS SONG"


"BEEEEEEE A MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

Image result for be a man mulan

GUYS PLEASE DONT FORGET TO ENTER MY CONTEST SEE RULES HERE
IT ENDS APRIL ELEVENTH GUYS PLEEEASE
thanks babe :)



No comments: