Hello!
A while ago, Archie, over at A Bundle of Contradictions, nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award. Little did I know, when you are nominated, you post five facts about yourself and then tag 5 more bloggers you follow.
So Archie, I'm sorry I am so late, but here is this post, dedicated to you ;) Everyone please go check out her blog. She is so philosophical and mature and I hope that someday I can write like her!
Here are my 5 facts!
- I started my first blog when I was 10 years old called Brenna's Booklist. I guess I'm not very creative when it comes to names XD. But since then, I have 4 others, including this one, and 2 of them are with some good friends of mine. Sadly, only this one is active at the moment.
- According to my parents, I have always tried to change my name. Most people, when reading my name, automatically insert an 'a' to make Breanna, and that always got on my nerves. I guess I've always tried to be change it, and maybe that is why I like acting so much! I remember one day I had to go to a craft camp with some of my friends and I wore my hair slightly crimped, and I was so excited because I thought people wouldn't be able to recognize me! I was going to tell them my name was Alice and it was going to be so fun, but I walked in and they were all, "Hey Brenna!" That was the end of that.
- I have changed schools a lot! If you count Pre-Kindergarten, I've gone to 1 Pre-K, 1 normal Kindergarten, 2 elementary schools, 2 middle schools and most likely 2 high schools. Oddly enough, I haven't ever really felt like an outcast when I go to a new school. The feeling of being new ends pretty quickly once you make yourself comfortable, instead of waiting for someone else to make you comfortable.
- I am secretly obsessed with flowers and plants. I don't know when or how it started, but I just love flowers! In my room right now I have my baby, my moon cactus and a small bouquet of tulips from my show last night. And multiple drawings and paintings of flowers. What's happening to me. I'm turning hippie!
- Speaking of hippie, my class at school has a running joke that I'm actually a hippie/hipster from Canada. FIRST of all, Washington is in America. I've never actually been to Canada, heard it's nice though, eh? SECOND of all, yeah, that's probably true. I think I'm turning into a hipster sort of thing. Ironic.
There you go! Now then, who should I nominate...I apologize if you have already gotten this award but here are some amazing bloggers that should be recognized more often! Nominees if you haven't already done so, you're supposed to write 5 facts and then nominate more people, but if you don't want to, you don't have to.
OH MY GOSH I JUST FOUND ZACH BRAFF ON INSTAGRAM
So sorry um to continue with my list
That's all for today, folks! Hope you liked it!

No comments:
Post a Comment