I read this book a while back, but I forgot to write about it, and the book was so good, I figured I should still share it :)

To All the Boys I've Loved Before is about a girl named Lara Jean who lives with her 3 sisters, and is a bit of a romantic. For every boy she ever liked, she writes them a love letter, kind of as an outlet for her feelings and also for closure. She keeps all her letters in a hatbox her mother gave her before she died.
One day, a friend of hers asks her why they got a love letter from her in the mail. WHAT? All of her letters were mailed out! And her special hatbox is missing! All of the boys got their letters and ask her about it, and she is extremely embarrassed, I know I would be!
PLUS, she has things going on with her sister's ex-boyfriend and that makes the whole situation worse. I can't do this book justice, it sounds like a high school musical but it is so much better than that. All I can say is, please read it. It is written toward teen girls, so if you like girly books, I'd recommend! I think it was tumblr, if you know what I mean ;) Very sweet book.
No comments:
Post a Comment