Jun 17, 2015

6 Hilarious (Not Quite New) TV Shows

I've become quite a teenager this summer, and one of my "hobbies" are TV shows that aren't very new. I never liked Gossip Girl and didn't get wrapped into Switched at Birth. But I do very much enjoy some older ones, that I would love to share with you! Just a warning, most of these are PG-13 so for the younger readers, check with your parents before watching all of them. Also, these are in no particular order


Gilmore Girls

Scrubs

Parks and Recreation

Friends

The IT Crowd

Family Ties

Some of these are a LOT older than others, but I love all of them. I know, I know, I need to stop watching so much TV, which is why I'm asking you guys for writing prompts. I really want to write a story, but I can't think of any genius story ideas, so if you have one and are kind enough to share it, please PLEASE drop it in the comments (or email me if it is super secret and amazing). Hopefully you all enjoyed this post and I didn't accidentally hook you on one of these shows. Have a great day!


No comments: