Jul 14, 2015

Best Trail Mix EVER





I, Brenna, love trail mix. I can eat it at night or in the day, for lunch or breakfast or elevensies. 
But one of my least favorite things is when I buy a bag and only like the m&ms and peanuts! That is wrong! So below I have made a list of things that should be in a trail mix. 
  • banana chips
  • almonds
  • large sunflower seeds
  • m&ms 
  • cashews
  • dried coconut chunks
  • peanut butter & dark chocolate chips
  • dried mango
  • yogurt chips
  • cheerios
  • peanuts
  • dried pumpkin seeds
  • dried cherries/craisins (NOT RAISINS)
  • goldfish
  • pretzels
Via bloganataveres.com


Being able to balance crunchy, chewy, salty, sweet, sugary and protein-packed is an ART! So mix these carefully and maybe one day you can become a master mixer like myself. Also, be reckless in combining these finger foods and discover strangely creative flavor combinations. 

Most importantly, enjoy the trail you are traveling that accompanies your snack.

What is the most important ingredient in your trail mix?

No comments: