Jan 1, 2015

Counting Down!

First of all, I would like to thank everybody who helped me adjust to the change that happened to me this year! Moving was hard and I got plenty of support, so I love you guys!

5.....
Five people that helped me this year
1.Lord and Savior, Jesus! Thank you for never failing to provide for me
2.My parents(they count as on, right?)
                                                                          3.My best friend Julia, for being so cool and not leaving me
                                                                            4.My first new friend here, Mahshad!
                                                                            5.Every single person who complimented me this year. I                                                                                  suck at saying thanks, so I really appreciate you giving                                                                                   me that boost!
4....
Four ways Jesus has provided for me

  1. Giving me a phone in June! Without it, I wouldn't be able to keep in touch with any of my friends very well at all. 
  2. Our houses, old and new! We didn't have to worry about finding a place to live here at all. Thank you Jesus!
  3. My family has really stuck together through this ginormous change. Thank you for my Mommy and my Daddy and my Mollie and my Lucy! 
  4. This year's Christmas wasn't the best I've ever had, but it was a good experience. I'm just glad that Jesus was still the reason, not waking up and going to my grandma's house for presents. Thanks for that reminder. 
3...
Three awesome experiences I had this year!
  1. Going to Disneyland! It showed me how much I want to act and write and follow my dreams. I miss it so much <3
  2. Seeing the Grand Canyon. God's work is truly beautiful
  3. Watching my first Broadway show, Newsies! Now I reeeeeeeeeeally want to sing 
Maybe moving wasn't such a bad idea after all

2..
Two crazy things that happened this year 1 good, 1 bad
  1. NASA landed on an asteroid!!!
  2. The Ebola outbreak :(
1. 
2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a prosperous year, and goodbye 2014, you will be missed
Happy new year



No comments: