I'm sure most everyone nowadays knows the feeling of finishing something, like a book series or TV show that has been their hobby or favorite thing for a while, and then they don't know what to do.
WELL GUESS WHAT GUYS WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE NOW
Ha....ha....ha ha...ha.
Sooooo.........
What I guess I'm trying to say is, I need to be productive. All right, I've got it. A review on Gilmore Girls!
I love it, it's hilarious, especially if you need something to do late at night while you crochet a scarf for your best friend. I felt like I moved to Stars Hallow and did dance lessons with Ms. Patty and went to Luke's Diner for coffee every morning. My only problem was how TV perfect it was. They were all financially stable and never actually payed for anything. Lorelai would make a joke about having to pay for coffee and a donut and then she'd walk out of the diner. But other than that, it was perfect. I even cried at one point.
Now I guess I'm watching Supernatural and maybe Friends. Yes, Luke, I do have a problem.
Now I guess I'm watching Supernatural and maybe Friends. Yes, Luke, I do have a problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment