Tomorrow morning I catch a 6:50 AM flight back to Washington State with my family and I CAN'T WAIT! I have spent way too much time apart from some of the most important people in my life and I cannot stand not seeing them any longer!
From church to school to home, so many people have influenced me and made me into the Brenna that moved to Kentucky six months ago, and I am uber excited to show them who I am now. I LOVE YOU PEOPLES
On the other hand though, leaving my friends even for just a week will be pretty hard too, but I see them almost every day ;) I love how they have supported me and been here for me and put up with all my complaining about moving and being a missionary kid, and how I just kept talking and talking about going home. You guys, I'm so sorry, and thank you.
I'm including some T-Town SWAG so you see a little bit of my home town just in case you've never been there.
IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND IN WASHINGTON I WILL BE HERE ON WEDNESDAY
AND
QotD: Have you ever flown anywhere cool? How did you feel when you got back home?
No comments:
Post a Comment