Apr 17, 2015

Runners Up!

I have decided to announce the runners up first, so it will go backwards from 4th to 1st place!

3rd Runner Up goes to 2 people, 
some friends of mine Tin-Tin  and Karyssa
They made amazing pictures:
Karyssa's

Tin-Tin's


The 2nd runner up is a poem by a friend named Hailey!
Louder then fire crackers next to your ear
As bright as a flash of the sun
But you show no fear
Sit on the porch
It's more comforting outside
So come on out
Wear a jacket and boots
Look at the rain
Remember when it used to storm like this
The storms are long gone
But still right here
you just have to listen to your inner ear
Inside your memories, you'll find these storms
It comforts me more than anyone
I remember the sight,  feel, and sound
For this was what I found
The sound tells me I am not deaf
the light reminds me I am not blind
In the darkness of which I lay behind
The static feel of the lightning is the air
Raised hair on my arms, so I knew I was there
They were louder than fire crackers in my ears
They were as bright as a flash of sun
They comforted me, even when they had just begun




1st runner up is........
by PENCIL MASTER! Wow, this was close. He is an amazing artist and you can check out his page on Google+ by clicking +Pencil Master

Here is his artwork!



Thank you all so much, and congratulations, runners-up! The official winner will be up soon, so go ahead and  reread the prizes

I'm honestly so happy so many people participated!
I love you ;)

No comments: