Apr 11, 2015

The Prize Box...


 Since today is the last day to enter my SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALICONTEST I decided to finally put something on the table.

I have decided there will be 5 big titles you can win.
Image result for crown
First Place-Their Majesty, Super Supreme Grand Champion King/Queen
Gets their own blog post, Tweet, Instagram feature from Your's Truly
Runner Up 1- First in line Heir to the Throne
Shares a blog post with other runners-up
Runner Up 2- Second in line Heir to the Throne
Shares a blog post with other runners-up
Runner Up 3- Third in Line Heir to the Throne
Shares a blog post with other runners-up

Everyone else who entered gets their own spot in the Royal Court aka Contest Page(Yeah, so I don't know why I went with royalty, I guess I just like crowns) with their entry, until the next contest!

And for all you lazy-bums [I still love you but not as much] who didn't enter, you have a chance at royalty next contest, but meanwhile, you might have to be a peasant. :) Unless you get this reference, then you can be my FAVORITE peasant.
Image result for peasant
With much love, The ruling force that get to name the Royalty,
Brenna Mae xoxo

No comments: