Today was my last day of middle school! I am really psyched for this summer! Kentucky summers are so much different than Washington, and this year, I'll actually have friends :) Here are some ways I'm going to try to spice up my break from school.
- Spend a ridiculous amount of time with God
- have a bonfire. I'm pretty sure this is on everyone's list
- catch lightning bugs
- pull an all-nighter
- get frozen-yogurt or ice cream!
- disney marathon
- read A LOT
- make a succulent terrarium (cactus collection) <3
- ¿reach 50 followers maybe?
- build myself a new wardrobe
- get into a new genre of music
- do my makeup and do it RIGHT
- re-decorate my room!
- henna tattoos
- doodle every day
- spend quality time with my friends
- fill a whole entire notebook with thoughts, quotes, ideas and prayers
- rock a smokey eye, OUTSIDE my bedroom
- learn how to take good pictures
- jump off a diving board
- tan, just a little
- ROAD TRIP
- drink good coffee
- sing every single day
- play in the rain like a good Washington girl
- take one good selfie
- up cycle a t-shirt
- get hyped for high school!
- be happy and healthy :)
- have fun with my little sisters
- LEARN AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE OMG
- get a cute haircut
- sew one thing.
- find a best blogging friend! email me your application por favor
- mail letters a lot!!!!!!!
- go to a concert
- blow GIANT bubbles
- make a new good friend
- do a diy face scrub post WITH pictures
- wade in some sort of creek with some sort of friend ;)
THAT'S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE TODAY FOLKS If you think I missed something vitally important for this list PLEASE tell me this is special to me
>>also if YOU want to be my blogging bff then EMAIL/TWEET me so we can chat!<<
Have a great summer and I'll be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment