Jun 1, 2015

floral dresses & books & road trips

Hello cuties! I have some updates for you!
  • I am SUPER excited today! Lately I haven't really been blogging anything interesting, but today I went to the library and got a ton of books to read and blog about. So be ready for a whole bunch of book reviews/ recommendations 
  • I'm officially going to start beauty blogging. YAY! REN skincare sent me two samples that I got in the mail today, and I'm going to use them and see how well they work!
  • This one isn't really related, but I got a SUPER CUTE DRESS yesterday at Plato's Closet for only $9 and I am obsessed! 

  • This weekend I'm visiting New Jersey and New York City and MY DREAM is going to NYC so I am out of my mind about it! Plus, I love travel, and I've never been to the North East, or even seen the Atlantic Ocean. 
  • Friday is my last day of school, so I am almost in high school! What is that even about? Summer is creeping up so fast and I am loving it. 
  • Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut and I need help please. What would look ok on me? I want to not be boring anymore!
Any summery post ideas/requests? Let me know in the comments, I love hearing what you have to say! What's going on in your life?

No comments: