Now that summer has started for real for me, I've decided to make a tag! If you get tagged, answer the questions and tag more people!
1. Is it summer where you live?
Yes!
2. What is your favorite part of the summer-time?
Being able to breathe. In my bed. Instead of at school.
3. Do you have any summer traditions?
I used to go to my best friend's house every Thursday and swim in the lake at her house, but I've moved away now, so I guess I need to make some new ones!
4. Name your number one summer song, ready go!
Pineapple Princess by Annette Funicello
5. What is your most memorable memory of the summer, ever?
Probably spending my summers at the lake with Julia :) I miss you girl. See her blog here
6. One blog you currently can't get enough of!
Definitley Reckless or Clover & Dot
7. Give your top blogging tip, even if you're a newbie. What do you want people to know?
If you don't like blogging at all, stick with it just a little longer but if you just can't, then don't. Do things that you enjoy. I blog because I love it and I need a regular creativity outlet, and this is a reliable place to spill!
8. If you could travel anywhere this summer, where would it be and why?
Apart from back home, I would visit Europe and see all the touristy things, and then some. See the real European country sides. :)
9. What is your favorite accessory to wear in the warm weather?
Well, in the nicer days I like to dress up in flowy clothes and accent necklaces/bracelets are always fun, so definitley those! I have a silver anchor necklace that I really love to wear.
10. Set one goal to challenge yourself this summer.
I am going to fill a whole notebook/journal with doodles, quotes and to-dos. I swear!
Now tag as many people as you want! Anybody can do this---Feel free to do this and please post the picture with it. But specifically I tag the following blogs-
No comments:
Post a Comment