>>So I made a new friend during spring break, named Asriel. She has 2 amazing Christian IG accounts ( @all.for.his.glory and @keepingitcoveredandcute) She posts a lot of devotionals along with super cute edits she makes! So I decided to try it out. She also just made a blog that you can check out here. If you don't already know this, I am a Jesus-loving teenager :)
I don't know how many of you will be interested, but I really enjoy this type of stuff.<<
Isaiah 40:31 says "Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."
This a huge encouragement to me as a young Christian. When I read this verse I see people in my life that remind me of this truth. Some of my mentors that I look up to, show me what it is like to have this "new strength".
What is it like, you ask? Well when I see someone like that, I see a determination to glorify God. They are just bursting to the top with love. But they don't act like they are perfect either. As a Jesus-lover, you recognize that your own strength isn't sufficient. That's why we rely on Him to take care of us, and He doesn't fail. Which brings me back to the verse. "They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."
When you trust God's perfect power, you will not be tired of glorifying Him. Of course we are humans and we make mistakes. But the Lord is always there for us :) So take this as an encouragement for the week ahead. When you trust in God, you will gain new strength.
//What did you think? Any tips on writing devotionals or creating edits?//
Have a great day,
Brenna

No comments:
Post a Comment